INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The user’s personal data are processed by HELVEST SYSTEMS GMBH, which is the data holder, in compliance with the principles of personal data protection established by Regulation GDPR 2016/679.
METHODES AND PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We inform you that the data will be processed both in paper form and electronically in a combined manner, always in compliance with the rules of confidentiality and security required by law.
The data will be processed according to the following purposes:
Fulfilment of tax or accounting obligations
Processing, printing, enveloping and shipping invoices
Delivery of the product service
Sales management (contracts, orders, shipments and invoices)
2. According to Art.6 of the GDPR Regulation, the legal basis for the processing of common data is compliance with legal obligations. The provision of data is mandatory for all legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may make it impossible to provide the services.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
3. Without prejudice to communications made in compliance with legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of recipients:
- Consultants and freelancers also working in an associated form
- Non-economic public bodies
- Authorized persons
- External managers
- Law firms
- Banks and credit institutions
Moreover, some categories of authorized persons and/or internal and external managers could have access to personal data. In that case, they will be identified in writing and will receive specific written instructions about processing of data.
4. The data required for contractual and accounting purposes shall be kept for the time necessary to conduct the business and accounting relationship. The data of those who do not purchase or use products/services, even if they have had previous contact with representatives of the company, will be immediately deleted or processed anonymously, if their storage is not otherwise justified, unless the informed consent of the persons concerned has been validly acquired for a subsequent commercial promotion or market research activity. The data will be processed for as long as is necessary to perform the existing business relationship and for a period corresponding to the legal obligations for fiscal data.
INTERESTED PARTY’S RIGHTS
5. In accordance with European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested party may, in the manner and within the limits provided for by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him/her (right of access by the data subject – art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- to know the origin of the data;
- receive intelligible communication;
- to have information about the logic, methods and purposes of processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected (right of correction and deletion – Articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right to limit and/or oppose the processing of data concerning him/her (art. 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of revocation;
- right to data portability (art. 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- in cases of processing based on consent, to receive their data provided to the owner, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority (right of access of the data subject – art. 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
6. The data controller of your personal data is HELVEST SYSTEMS GMBH, IDI CHE – 200.495.447, in the person of the Gerant.